Flyer Electric is a growing company with numerous opportunities for advancement and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package and a focus on ongoing training. Safety is a very important component of Flyer Electric’s culture and a zero-incident workplace is our number one priority.
- Key employees are trained in Leadership for Safety Excellence, WHMIS, site supervision and project management.
- Employees are allowed time and resources to continuously upgrade their personal safety knowledge.
- Employees and managers hold toolbox meetings at the start and end of the day to discuss activities, safety concerns, and specific hazards workers should be aware of.
- Employees and managers hold weekly tailgate meetings to review safety and common site concerns. Flyer Electric is continuously adding to and modifying the safety program as needed to improve and sustain the proper philosophy toward safety.
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, disability, life and travel medical insurance.
- RRSP matching program that increases with the years of service with the company.
- Company issued laptops, smart phones, vehicles as responsibility dictates.
- Awards for safety knowledge, and compliance with programs
Email your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send by mail to:
Birch Hills, SK S0J 0G0
- Industrial Electrical Site Supervisor
- Project Manager Industrial Electrical
- 1st and 2nd year Apprentice Electrician Commercial and Industrial
- Electrical Estimator for Commercial and Industrial